Last week, Prospect Magazine announced the winners of the 2014 Think Tank of the Year Prospect Awards. The competition has been running for 14 years in the UK and now includes think tanks across Europe and the United States. Inspired by it, and in collaboration with a Peruvian publication, Revista PODER, we launched the Premio PODER al Think Tank del Año in 2013.
This year, Revista PODER and On Think Tanks have launched the second edition of the award. This time around, we will reward think tanks’ work on a number of thematic categories:
- Think Tank of the year
- Best Think Tank based outside of Lima (the capital city)
- Best Think Tank on Economic and Financial Policy
- Best Think Tank on Social Policy
- Best Think Tank on Environmental and Natural Resources Policies
- Best Think Tank on science, technology and innovation
- The one to watch
Applications are open until the 31st August and the awards will be announced in late October 2014.
Unlike other global rankings, this award is transparent. The judges are known and their assessments will be published just as Prospect Magazine has done. Being popular is not enough to win!
To apply please visit the Award’s website: http://premiopoder.pe