Southern Hemisphere’s Outcome Mapping course will be run in Johannesburg on 18 – 19 June 2018. We hope that you will join us on this new and exciting training workshop.
The objective of this course is to:
- Clarify “complexity” and “systems” concepts for use in planning, monitoring and evaluation
- Introduce and apply the tools of Outcome Mapping
- Critically assess if and how these concepts and tools could be useful in your work
The training will provide a space for development practitioners to learn from each other by sharing knowledge and experiences.
Participant will learn how they can:
- Identify and deliver diversified strategies
- Clarify and measure intended outcomes
- Locate and measure outcomes that emerge unexpectedly
- Have an understanding of the importance of integrating monitoring and evaluation from the planning stage
- Involve stakeholders in all processes
- Foster organisational learning, and
- Track and report on the complex processes of social change
Participants will leave the course with a very practical understanding of Outcome Mapping.
To achieve these outcomes, full participation is required. Dynamic adult education methods are used to stimulate learning.
R 5,400 (including VAT) per participant.
This includes training, course materials, tea, coffees and lunches during the training.
For more information about this course or other courses and webinars, please contact [email protected].