Effective communication is central to being a successful think tank or advocacy group. It is a critical part of shaping policy and practice. To ensuring that research is relevant. That evidence and analysis gets to decision-makers when they need it, and how they need it.
Each unit consists of one two-hour long webinar, a forum discussion and a takeaway resource (such as key points or key tools). Most units also have the option of submitting an exercise for personal feedback.
Join us for Unit 4: Creating podcasts that people actually listen to
Webinar date: 5 June
This part of the course will:
- Get you thinking about the different formats your podcast might take
- Set out the essential ingredients of every podcast
- Share top tips for interviews and editing
- Explain some of the equipment you might need to start creating a podcast
- Talk through do’s and don’ts when it comes to promoting your podcast
Facilitator: Jonathan Tanner
Exercise: Please note, there is no exercise for this session.
You can register for as many individual units as you want. Check out what’s next.