The On Think Tanks School offers longer online courses as part of the Evolving Think Tanks Series. These build on the short courses to delve deeper into various aspects of the issues to be covered.
In this series the School will cover the following issues:
- Re-thinking think tanks’ funding models
- Monitoring, evaluation and learning about policy influence: how to get some certainty amidst all the complexity
- Doing policy relevant research
- Communications for research and policy
Long courses last between seven and 15 weeks and consist of:
- Background notes and materials on the issues to be discussed
- Weekly modules
- A permanent forum in which participants will be encouraged to participate
- Webinars delivered by the experts, and
- Personal exercises with feedback from the facilitators
The long course: Cutting edge communications for research and policy starts September 4.
The dates of the other three long courses will be announced soon, so keep checking this page for updates. You can also sign-up to our newsletter.
In the meantime, why not checkout the 2017 short courses?