OTT Consulting is working with theBernard van Leer Foundation to help its team develop a new communication strategy and put it in practice in 2019.
The project consists of the following interventions:
- Carry out a short review of what the Foundation is currently doing well, assess where it might enhance its communications and outline how it could evolve its strategy from audiences and messaging, to channels and monitoring, evaluation and learning.
- Develop recommendations on organisational process, staffing and internal communications and implementation.
- Explore not just the how of communications and engagement but also the what; supporting BvLF to re-examine its research agenda, to ask questions about its research audiences and what that audience needs.
From 08/2018 to 12/2019
The OTT Consulting Team
- Caroline Cassidy (lead)
- In addition, possible support from:
- Louise Ball (communication support)
- Ajoy Datta (research support)
- Leandro Echt (research support)
Funder and funding
Funding for the project is provided by the Bernard van Leer Foundation.
Total budget: GBP23,500
This includes reimbursables and travel expenses.