OTT has designed and delivered an online workshop for DGAP on policy influencing at the programme level. The project involves:
- Design and facilitation of two three-hour training sessions on policy impact strategies for think tankers;
- Individual feedback (written and verbal, as requested) for participants on their program strategy briefs between the training sessions;
- Co-design of a program strategy planning template (narrative and visual) based on existing DGAP templates to be used by research programs in their annual and long-term strategic planning process;
- Unlimited access to training materials, including slides, recommended reading material, video recordings of the two training sessions;
- Consultation for the implementation of the strategic planning and MEL process in October-December 2020.
October 2020 to November 2021
- Enrique Mendizabal
- Cristina Ramos
Funder and budget
Funding is provided by the German Council on Foreign Relations (DGAP)
Total budget is EUR2,500 in fees.