OTT Consulting is working with the Economic Justice Program at the Open Society Foundations to support the development of a new strategy.
OTT’s support will help OSF to by providing:
- Overall process review and advice;
- Undertaking a values and criteria review;
- Co-leading internal and external consultation processes;
- Organising design sprints and scoping design and integration;
- Generating and integrating insights and data into the planning process;
- Evaluating and forecasting potential impact; and
- Providing guidance on MEL framework, grant making criteria, and investment criteria
From 12/2019 to 05/2019
The OTT Consulting Team
- Ajoy Datta
- Stephen Yeo
- Jenny Lah
- Caroline Cassidy
- Belissa Rojas
- Melanie Rayment
- Enrique Mendizabal
- Leandro Echt
Funder and funding
Funding for the project is provided by the Open Society Foundations.
Total budget: US$309,960.00
This includes reimbursables and travel expenses.