OTT Consulting is supporting the Latin American network of think tanks, ILAIPP, to strengthen the sustainability capacity of the network and of its members.
The project consists of:
- Direct support to the network’s facilitator and executive body to establish a formal host and develop a sustainability strategy
- Delivery of an online course on re-thinking funding models for think tanks in Latin America and a series of webinars
- Mentoring of selected activities by think tanks in the network
- Development of learning products to share with the network and with the wider public.
From 11/2016 to 12/2018
The OTT Consulting Team
Funder and funding
Funding for the project is provided by the Think Tank Initiative via its support to ILAIPP. The project’s manager is CADEP, a think tank in Paraguay and member of ILAIPP.
Total budget is CAD79,880.00
On Think Tanks is contributing to this project through the development of the training materials used in the course on re-thinking funding models.
- Watch the webinars: 9 webinars on sustainability for think tanks