The OTT sector survey will help understand how policy research centres, think tanks, and those related to think tanks and evidence informed policy, see the current context, the key challenges faced and the key issues (topics) to work on.
The questions it asks in the 2021 edition are:
- Reflecting on 2020 has the context in which your organisation operates changed? If so how?
- How do you foresee the context (in which your organisation operates) for 2021?
- Is your organisation planning to grow, reduce or stay the same in 2021 ?
- Which will be the key challenges you think your organisation will face/ is facing in 2021?
- Which will be the key issues you will be focusing on (2021 and onwards)?
The results will be analysed anonymously, and used to write an article, as well as on the state of the sector report (click here for the 20120 edition).
This initiative builds on the 2020 survey on the impact of COVID-19 which gave a rapid overview of how think tanks were affected by the pandemic, and how they responded in the early months of the crisis.
Further surveys will be carried out yearly to track yearly changes in the sector, and address topical issues that might arise.
If you have any questions, please write to [email protected]
Click here to complete the survey. It will remain open until May 21st 2021.