The On Think Tanks School offers longer online courses as part of the Evolving Think Tanks Series. These build on the Short Courses to delve deeper into various aspects of the issues to be cover.
In this series the School will cover the following issues (specific dates and new topics will be available soon):
- Monitoring, evaluation and learning about policy influence: how to get some certainty amidst all the complexity
- Doing policy relevant research
- Re-thinking think tanks’ funding models
The Long Courses will consist of:
- Background notes and other materials on the issues to be discussed
- 6 or 7 Weekly modules
- A permanent Forum in which participants will be encouraged to participate
- Three or four 2-hour long webinars delivered by the experts, and
- 3 personal exercises with feedback from the experts
Participants will be able to sign-up to these courses individually or to the entire series (at a discount).
The Long Courses are still under development and will be announced as they are ready to be launched. If you’d like to find out about them please come back often or sign-up to our Newsletter.
In the meantime, why not checkout the Short Courses for 2017?