LSE IDEAS is LSE’s foreign policy think tank. It is looking to recruit a communications officer for the Dahrendorf Forum.
The Communications Officer will lead the communication and dissemination of the Dahrendorf Forum research findings and recommendations.
Key responsibilities will include:
- coordinating all external communications,
- including an effective social media strategy,
- managing the delivery of a range of publications,
- leading on PR initiatives and media engagement.
- facilitating engagement with policy practitioners and
- developing strategies for effective transmission and exchange between academic and policy circle,
Candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- experience of the publication process, including editing, proof-reading and liaising with authors,
- a strong grounding in outreach and engagement with policymakers, experience of PR and working with the media,
- an enthusiastic, hands-on approach and
- willingness to play an active role in a small but dynamic team.
For more information you can visit the LSE IDEAS jobs page or apply below.
- This is a fixed term appointment for 24.5 months from 4 September 2017 and is part time for 26.25 hours per week (75% time)
- Salary: from £28,241 to £29,507 per annum inclusive