Founded in 2016, our home-grown firm based in Taiwan is comprised of a team of professionals full of passion and a tenacious drive to deliver world-class business strategies, political analysis, commercial advice, and marketing solutions to our clients. APPR makes employment decisions and provides equal employment opportunities without regard to candidates’ race, religion, colour, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by laws.
We are currently seeking experienced analysts responsible for serving as the expert on tasks related to the geographical analysis of Taiwan and Taiwan-related issues by integrating political and economic insights into geopolitical analysis and providing our clients with forward-looking and evidence-based reports.
Key roles and responsibilities
- Providing forward-looking and evidence-based reports with geographical analysis of Taiwan and Taiwan-related issues.
- Analyzing geopolitical events related to Taiwan that could impact the client’s workforce and business operations.
- Providing advisory event notifications to clients’ decision-making process.
- Assisting with the company’s other strategic projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience and skills
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably but not required with coursework in international affairs, political science, Asia studies, Taiwan studies or international development, etc.
- Experience of work in government, academia, think tank, or financial services on issues of geopolitics and international policy, etc.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated interest in and knowledge of the Taiwan and Taiwan-related issues.
- Ability to prioritize competing responsibilities and meet deadlines.
Please attach your resume with your application to [email protected].
All applications will be treated with strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.