Melbourne International Policy Institute is committed to helping people make meaning out of the impact geopolitics has on their lives by empowering them to get involved in the issues that matter to them most.
About the role
Join MIPI as a Researcher with our multidisciplinary team. Our multidisciplinary team works collaboratively to produce high-quality work products to satisfy customer need. Use your education, knowledge and experience to help us deliver on our mission: to link individual decisions with international developments in international economy, security, diplomacy, climate etc.
- Produce reports and analysis to support data-driven decisions
- Conduct objective research that generates independent, high quality, and reproducible results
Experience and skills
- Ph.D.degree or equivalent degree
- Research interests and familiarity related, but not limited to finance, economics, business, policy, and/or international affairs
- Strong research methodology background in mixed methods research, including multiple forms of qualitative data collection and Open-source analysis
- Experience working in a grant or contract-funded environment highly desirable but not required
Email credentials to [email protected]