IPPR is looking to recruit an associate director to lead its work on energy, transport and climate change, and to contribute to the management of the UK’s leading progressive thinktank.
IPPR has an unrivalled reputation for producing high-quality, high-impact policy research. This role provides the opportunity for an exceptional candidate to lead an experienced and enthusiastic team of researchers, influence policymaking in the UK and beyond, consolidate IPPR’s considerable public profile in this area, and develop new projects and programmes of work.
The successful candidate will
- Oversee and coordinate IPPR’s work on energy, transport and climate change; and
- Will have overall responsibility for the development, funding, delivery and dissemination of research projects in this area.
Successful candidates should have:
- The capacity to produce high-quality research and innovative policy ideas,
- The ability and confidence to influence a wide range of stakeholders, and
- The managerial skills to successfully lead a team and manage complex projects.
Salary: From £49,482 per annum plus benefits
Conditions: Permanent, full-time (37.5 hours)