Demos is looking to recruit a Communications and Events Coordinator, to provide support for the busy External Affairs team.
The post holder will work across Demos’ Communications, Events and Publications functions, reporting in to the organisation’s Head of Communications and the Events Manager. The successful applicant will play a key role within the organisation and will have the opportunity to contribute significantly to Demos’ activity at this year’s Party Conferences.
The Communications Events Coordinator will be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including:
- Planning, managing and administering major events in Westminster, international cities, and at Party Conferences
- Managing and monitoring social media accounts
- Media engagement
- Supporting public affairs engagement
- Media and Hansard monitoring
- Producing and managing website content
- Attending and reporting on Parliamentary and political events
- Performing other ad-hoc duties as required
Location: London, United Kingdom
Salary: circa £22-25k per annum
Deadline: Applications will be accepted until 5pm on Thursday 17 March.