As our Digital Communications Manager, you will work closely with the leadership team and managers to design and implement a comprehensive plan to improve Policy Exchange’s profile with external audiences that:
- supports the strategic objectives of the organisation;
- promotes the brand, reputation and work of the think tank on a range of digital platforms;
- improves the think tank’s website, maximising profile of the organisation’s work and events on a day to day basis;
- assists the events team in maximising publicity for speeches, lectures and debates held by the think tank.
Key requirements for this role include:
- an interest in politics and public policy;
- degree level with a relevant experience of a minimum of 3 years working in communications and/or marketing;
- ability to operate at a senior level and provide strategic input to the leadership team;
- proven track record in writing, editing, producing and distributing a range of media related campaigns;
- a good understanding of emerging communication innovations and platforms and how they can be effectively used to maximise publicity;
- experience of running digital media campaigns, and a broad understanding of the benefits of social media channels.
A supportive team player, you will also have a flair for encouraging and supporting people in effective digital communications skills.
Applications should be sent to [email protected]. To apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter stating why you are suitable for the role.