The European Leadership Network is a pan-European, non-partisan think tank with a network of over 170 past, present and future European leaders, working for better security in greater Europe. The successful candidate will be based in our London office.
The Digital, Events and Administration Assistant will assist with organising events and conferences; updating the website; monitoring and updating the social media accounts; and help with running of the office.
Key roles and responsibilities
- Assist with organising overseas and London events and conferences
- Update and maintain contacts databases and lists
- Monitor and record ELN policy and media impact
- Migrate website content to the new ELN website
- Update the ELN website, including writing (and proofreading) website summaries and other full-text content as required
- Update, monitor and develop the social media accounts (including creating and scheduling content)
- Assist the Director and Deputy Director with the day-to-day running of the office including diary management tasks and administrative support.
Experience and skills
- Degree level education
- Experience of using MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook)
- Experience of maintaining websites
- Experience of using social media (in particular Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Experience with organising events
- First class writing skills and an eye for detail
- Experience of working to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Well-organised and able to multi-task, with a keen eye for detail
This role requires a self-starting, flexible candidate who wants to be a key member of a well-knit, motivated team.
- Type of contract: Full-time for 6 months (potentially renewable, subject to funding)
- Salary: London living wage – £9.75 per hour