The Institute for Energy Economics and Financial Analysis (IEEFA) examines issues related to energy markets, trends, and policies. The Institute’s mission is to accelerate the transition to a diverse, sustainable and profitable energy economy.
IEEFA is seeking a detail-oriented, part-time Publications Associate to format reports, briefing notes and presentations for publication using the organization’s templates and branding standards. This position will focus on reports generated by IEEFA analysts based in North America and Europe.
Key roles and responsibilities
We are seeking candidates with outstanding communication skills who can:
- Utilize desktop publishing programs to format cleanly-composed documents with a high degree of accuracy and competency.
- Format documents using Microsoft Office suite, e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, with competency in Adobe Suite and WordPress. This position requires a strong eye for visual composition and consistency.
- Create and format charts, tables and graphs in Excel, Word and PowerPoint, while preserving the accuracy and integrity of original data and content.
- Proofread content with excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Manage editorial priorities, delivering clean publications on time in a fast-paced deadline-driven team environment.
Experience and skills
This opportunity requires the ability to work flexibly on an as-needed basis, averaging 10 hours per week initially, with anticipated growth in work hours and volume over time.
The Publications Associate may work remotely but should preferably be based in the Eastern U.S. time zone. This position will report to IEEFA’s Director of Strategic Communications. This is a part-time contract position. Compensation is commensurate with experience.
Minorities and women are especially encouraged to apply.