Are you a highly organised and dynamic individual with natural communication skills and a proven track record in planning and delivering programmes or events? If so, Nesta has a fantastic opportunity for a Learning Services Coordinator to further your career by playing a vital role in the delivery of a fast-paced international leadership development programme to multiple geographic regions around the world.
Nesta is a global innovation foundation. We back new ideas to tackle the big challenges of our time. Our mission is to spark and shape new ideas that improve how the world works for everyone. We use our knowledge, networks, funding and skills – working in partnership with others, including governments, businesses and charities. We are a UK charity but work all over the world, supported by a financial endowment.
Working in our Research, Analysis and Policy Team, you will be directly responsible for guaranteeing the smooth day-to-day running of the Nesta-led Global Innovation Policy Accelerator Programme, plus offer logistical support to ensure the efficient delivery of the Programme as it continues to grow. You will also support the team with the contact management database, keep track of budgeting, and coordinate contracting and travel arrangements.
Key roles and responsibilities
You will also be expected to
- Help monitor key project milestones and resources and organise meetings with key stakeholders
- Assist with the planning and delivery of a range of learning events and workshops
- Support the coordination and deployment of programme resources, including learning materials
- Create engaging communication, via the writing of blog posts and keeping the website up to date
- Acting as a point of contact for external enquiries
Experience and skills
What we are looking for:
- You must have demonstrable experience and a flair for supporting the planning, management and successful delivery of projects. You will also have a background of acting as a point of contact for external stakeholders, representing your organisation to customers, participants or citizens and organising workshops or events.
- Collaborative, flexible and proactive, you must be an outstanding communicator, both verbal and written, with strong digital, administrative and customer services skills. Solid prioritisation, time management and multi-tasking abilities are also essential.
Other useful information
Closing date for completed applications is 13th November at 23:45pm.
First Interviews will be held on November 28th 2018.
To apply please visit our website.