The Nuffield Trust is an independent health think tank. We aim to improve the quality of health care in the UK by providing evidence-based research and policy analysis and informing and generating debate.
We are looking for a creative and highly organised individual to develop our marketing strategy and build on our stakeholder engagement work, while also helping to shape and deliver our events programme.
Key roles and responsibilities
Do you have a strong background in marketing and events management? Do you have experience of leading successful marketing communications? Do you have an interest in health and social care policy?
The Nuffield Trust is looking for a creative and highly organised individual to join our high-performing communications team to develop the Trust’s marketing strategy and build on our stakeholder engagement work.
You will work alongside the Events & Marketing Officer to shape and deliver a high-profile and impactful events programme for health and social care leaders and policy-makers.
You’ll spend your time:
- Developing a marketing strategy – mapping our current audience profile to improve the way our core audiences are managed and increase engagement with new audiences
- Developing and delivering audience plans as part of integrated communications strategies that promote our research projects, publications and other outputs
- Identifying ongoing opportunities for improving the way we use and manage our data in Salesforce to gain deeper insights about our key audiences
- Working with the Director of Communications to generate a balanced events programme with a wide-range of content which reflects corporate strategic priorities
- Working with the Events & Marketing Officer to manage the delivery of our events on time and to budget, with high satisfaction ratings from delegates
Experience and skills
We’d really like to meet you if you have:
- Experience of leading successful marketing communications, ideally in a not-for-profit environment
- Experience of developing a marketing strategy, and an understanding of the current trends and tools used within audience development and marketing communications
- Experience of working in events management and of delivering high-profile conferences on time and to budget
- Excellent project management and organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, and the ability to write and proof materials for sense and accuracy
Other useful information
Hours negotiable, up to four days a week