We’re looking for an energetic production coordinator to work alongside our team of designers, engaging with clients to accurately quote and plan design jobs across the agency. You must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple enquiries and shifting priorities while maintaining a high level of responsiveness. We pride ourselves on customer service and your role is a key part of this. You’ll often be the first point of contact for clients, so enthusiasm for what we do is important. Previous experience in a design or communications background is desirable but not essential.
- Acting as a point of contact to clients, handling incoming calls and emails about design work.
- Developing and maintaining a good working relationship with clients, either through direct contact or in support of the clients’ needs, based on quality, customer service and project delivery.
- Taking creative and production briefs from clients, producing accurate and timely quotes and timelines and providing advice where necessary.
- Obtaining approval from clients of costs and turnaround times, ensuring jobs are booked into the project management system.
- Monitoring studio performance against approved quotes.
- Updating project plans and communicating changes in scope, costs and timings when needed.
- Assisting with monitoring resourcing needs and organising freelance support when required.
- Ensuring clear briefs, including print specs and client information, are passed on to the designer/project manager on every new job.
- Contributing to the improvement and communication of internal agency processes and procedures.
- Providing supplementary administrative support to the operations and design team as required.
- Excellent planning, time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative within the parameters of the role.
- Flexibility and an ability to adapt to an organisation’s ways of working.
- High standards of written and verbal communication.
- Close attention to detail and high levels of accuracy.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well as part of a team.
- Experience of working in a client-facing role.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent.
- Knowledge of or experience in graphic design.
- Knowledge of or experience in the policy, research, or charity sectors.
Start date: ASAP
Salary: £29,000 – £33,000 depending on experience