Sygnific Consulting has the motto of “Politics First.” Our team is just as forward-thinking as our analysis. By providing expertise on how political developments move markets, we help clients anticipate and respond to risks and opportunities.
Join our Global Markets Advisory team and become an expert in how political risks fit into client investment and risk process.
Key roles and responsibilities
- Produce reports and analysis to support data-driven decision making for our research staff.
- Support the analysis of cutting-edge trends at the intersection of international politics and markets.
Experience and skills
- 6-10 years of work experience (experience at a financial institution, management consulting firm, or other client service preferred).
- A deep background in foreign affairs and political economy, the ideal candidate will be highly proficient in conducting research, data analysis, and trend identification.
- Master’s degree, preferably focused on finance, economics, business, policy, and/or international affairs (Bachelor’s degree is mandatory).
Send applications to [email protected]