CRRC-Georgia is a non-governmental, non-profit research organization, which collects, analyzes, and publishes policy-relevant data on social, economic, and political trends in Georgia. CRRC-Georgia, together with CRRC-Armenia and CRRC-Azerbaijan, constitutes a network of research centers with the common goal of strengthening social science research and public policy analysis in the South Caucasus.
CRRC-Georgia is looking for a Senior Researcher or a Researcher, depending on the candidate’s experience and qualifications. The Senior Researcher / Researcher is expected to participate in designing, analyzing, and communicating CRRC-Georgia’s research outputs.
This is a full-time position of 40 hours per week with a minimum time commitment of two years.
Key roles and responsibilities
- Work on research design, data analysis and report writing as required for the organization’s projects;
- Contribute to the organization’s outreach activities, including writing blogs and news articles, as well as presenting research findings;
- Participate in planning and implementing of the organization’s data collection efforts, including interviewer training, fieldwork control, data collection documentation, and data management;
- Carry out training in social science research methods.
Experience and skills
- Excellent knowledge of social, political, and economic trends in the South Caucasus;
- Excellent understanding of research methods in social sciences, particularly in quantitative methods;
- Strong willingness to master and apply new research tools and methods;
- Ability and willingness to work in small teams with other researchers;
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English;
- Preference for strong written and verbal communication skills in Georgian.