Public Affairs Centre (PAC), Bangalore, is looking for three experienced field research officers to work on social surveys and community engagement projects in Karnataka. PAC is a national non-profit organization founded in 1994 and headquartered in Bangalore. The focus of PAC’s work is on school education, primary health care, women and child development, and skills and livelihoods.
PAC is looking for a Resource Mobilisation Officer, to operationalise the resource mobilisation strategy for PAC over the medium-long term.
Under the general guidance and direct supervision of the Programme Manager – Resource Mobilisation, the ORM will be responsible for the overall coordination, and management of a public and private sector fundraising strategy. The ORM will contribute for the analysis and management of all fundraising channels and activities, ensuring long-term, flexible and sustainable resources for PAC.
Key roles and responsibilities
- Maintain database of potential and existing donors and fundraising relevant information
- Timely administration of outreach communication, digital campaigns, snail-mail letters
- Conduct research on prospective individual, foundation and corporate donors
- Assist in engaging with industry and companies, to solicit for Corporate Social Responsibility funding and make efforts to obtain special event sponsorship
- Provide support for all fundraising and development operations and outreach
Experience and skills
- Masters (any) degree; social sciences, economics, communications or related fields will be an added advantage. MBA preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience, with at least 2 years’ experience in client facing / people engagement role preferred
- Experience in market intelligence/ research / customer relationship / fundraising with a background in working in the Social/ Development sector
- Understanding of and experience in corporate social responsibility related work will be an asset.
- Strong English language skills – written and spoken.