Founded in 2016, our home-grown firm based in Taiwan comprises a team of professionals full of passion and a tenacious drive to deliver world-class business strategies, political analysis, commercial advice, and marketing solutions to our clients. APPR makes employment decisions and provides equal employment opportunities without regard to candidates’ race, religion, colour, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by laws.
With the geographical risks emerging in Indo-Pacific Region, we are looking forward to working with experienced experts majoring in Indo-Pacific Region studies, who will be responsible for serving as the expert on tasks related to in-depth analysis of Indo-Pacific issues with political and economic insights and providing our clients forward-looking and evidence-based reports.
Key roles and responsibilities
- Providing forward-looking and evidence-based reports with geographical analysis of Indo-Pacific-related issues.
- Analyzing geopolitical events related Indo-Pacific Region that could impact clients’ workforce and business operations.
- Providing advisory event notifications to clients’ decision-making process.
- Assisting with the company’s other strategic projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience and skills
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably but not required, with coursework in international affairs, political science, Asia studies, Indo-Pacific studies or international development.
- Experience of work in government, academia, think tank, or financial services on issues of geopolitics and international policy,etc.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated interest in and knowledge of the Indo-Pacific issues.
- Ability to prioritize competing responsibilities and meet deadlines.
Please attach your resume with your application to [email protected]