As part of the First Meeting of Chinese and Latin American Think Tanks co-organised by On Think Tanks and Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, SinoLATAM and supported by PWC Perú, we will be running a panel and round table focused on the common challenges and opportunities that think tanks in both regions face.
The Panel will involve:
- Opening words by Enrique Mendizabal, On Think Tanks and presentations by:
- Wu Baiyi (ILAS CASS) on CASS and ILAS
- Diego Ortiz (Ethos- Mexico) on Ethos and Lessons from 2016 Latin American think tanks meeting in Mexico
- Mercedes Giuffré (CECCHI – UNMdP Argentina) on the Argentinean Council on International Affairs (CARI)
It will be followed by a Roundtable on:
- “Common Challenges and Opportunities”: Financing, governance and management, human resources, investigation quality, communications, monitoring and evaluation. The table will be triggered by an intervention by Carmen Ortíz (ASIES, Guatemala).
Please bring your tickets with you (printed or on your mobile).
The event is in English.