We develop tailored solutions to specific challenges, partnering with our clients to drive evidence-informed change. Our services span:
- Strategy design and refresh
- Monitoring, evaluation and learning
- Learning facilitation
- Organisational transformation.
Our associates and consultants are based in the Global South and North, from a diverse range of cultural and disciplinary backgrounds.
Our work is guided by three core principles:
- We are open: We feed what we learn from our consulting projects back into the community so that more people can benefit from it.
- We are curious: We’re always looking to push ourselves, our clients, and the community forward. This is central to who we are and what we do.
- We are together: We know we can’t do this on our own. In our consultancy projects we work alongside our clients to understand their challenges, explore solutions and turn them into action.
We take a systems approach to supporting better-informed decision making, working to build, strengthen and champion all individuals and organisations in the evidence-informed policy ecosystem. This includes a focus on:
- evidence generation and communication
- evidence use
- evidence funding.