The OTT School offers a unique range of capacity building opportunities for policy entrepreneurs, thinktankers, think tanks and policy research centres to develop their personal and organisational competences.
Our courses are developed from over 20-years of research and research-based experience supporting of think tanks, policy research centres, evidence informed policy initiatives and policy research networks around the world.
We provide participants with the knowledge to develop their personal skills and organisational competencies needed to support better policymaking.
Courses focus on the following key themes:
- Governance and management
- Monitoring, evaluation and learning
Visit OTT’s learning platform for future opportunities: ott.school
Our learning opportunities are delivered in three ways:
- Free webinars – a short introduction to a key issue
- Strategic courses – an opportunity for deeper learning on a key issue. You can access our School Library here (free as part of our COVID-19 initiative)
- The School for Thinktankers– an intensive one week course
- The Fellowship programme – long term mentoring for individuals committed to personal and professional development
Sign-up to receive our newsletter or get in touch at
How to support the OTT School?
The OTT School is an excellent opportunity to support thinktankers across the world. Our incremental approach is based on the level of commitment necessary to maximise the impact of the support provided. Funders can maximise the impact of their own support to policy research and think tanks by supporting the OTT School.
We are happy to work with think tanks, networks and funders interested in developing bespoke solutions for the members and grantees.
If you would like to support this unique initiative, please get in touch.