Founded in 2015, our home-grown firm based in Southeast Asia is comprised of a team of professionals full of passion and a tenacious drive to deliver world-class business strategies, commercial advice, and marketing solutions to our clients. IPDR makes employment decisions and provides equal employment opportunities without regard to candidates’ race, religion, colour, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by laws.
Brief description of role
IPDR is seeking a dynamic, flexible individual to join our Indo-Pacific Condulting team to assist with research, analysis, writing, and providing consulting serve to our clients. As a Senior Program Analyst, you will be responsible for developing research products and analytical assessments of major international affairs within Indo-Pacific field to provide clients the tailored, near and long-term consulting report.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor developing Indo-Pacific changing situations, political tendency, security sector dynamics, and potential risks possibly related with clients interests.
- Assess political stability, security, and threat conditions in Indo-Pacific through analysis of reporting and briefings.
- Conduct comprehensive research and analysis, drafting fact sheets, summarizing policies and meetings, developing newsletter content, policy briefs and support letters, and other written materials
- Grant proposal and report development and writing.
- Provide other support as needed to the team.
- Work on other projects or assignments as needed.
To apply, email credentials to: [email protected]