AESC conducts research in global security policies and facilitates networking and consulting services. Our goal is to deliver high-quality information and flexible analysis of a wide variety of issues in the three regions.
AESC also conducts research in global security policies and facilitates networking and consulting services. Our goal is to deliver high-quality information and flexible analysis of a wide variety of issues in the three regions.
Key roles and responsibilities
Experts (m/f) with competence in the following fields are being called upon:
- Policy analysis: Contribute to economic modeling; support economic analysis and trade policies;
- Legal consultancy: Provide legal consultancy and data processing in the context of economy and global issues;
- Research and data collection: Conduct analytical work, knowledge gathering activities and studies in the area economy and security (including gathering primary data through fieldwork in third countries and desk research)
Skills and experience
- Working experience whiting EU institutions/interest in EU public policy and Spanish public organisations;
- 1-3 year experience with EU projects in a consultancy environment/think tank research and academy;
- Demonstrable quantitative analysis skills, enabling the candidate to perform market and cost benefit assessments;
- Strong self-motivation & flexibility required in a small & fast-growing think tank;
- Prior experience with Asian and African markets is an asset, but not a requirement;
- Master degree in economics, business management or engineering, ideally with a focus on policy investments;
- Fluent (written & spoken) English; proficiency in French is a plus; any other language is also welcome;
- Competence in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Excellent opportunities for professional development with high levels of autonomy and space for growth.
Other relevan information
AESC is a very dynamic and exciting work environment.