Public Affairs Centre (PAC), Bangalore, is looking for an experienced training and capacity building (TCB) specialist to serve as Manager TCB for social development and community engagement projects in Karnataka. PAC is a national non-profit organization founded in 1994 and headquartered in Bangalore. The focus of PAC’s work is on school education, primary health care, women and child development, and skills and livelihoods.
Programme Manager – Training and Capacity Building
Key roles and responsibility
The Manager – TCB will function as the principal capacity building officer and training team lead in specific action research projects. The responsibilities include:
- Coordination, delivery/facilitation and implementation of training and capacity‐building programmes for PAC’s projects, affiliates, partners, and the target communities.
- S/he will develop and deliver training curricula, material and pedagogical tools that will best meet the training and capacity building needs of the project stake holders, including master trainers.
- S/he will conduct needs assessments and develop additional fee‐based training, in coordination with the programme and project leads.
- S/he will develop the TCB vertical as a revenue stream within the resource mobilisation strategy of PAC.
- Other duties as assigned
Experience and skills
- A first-class MSc/MA degree in the science or social science streams from an academic institution of repute with strong computer skills (MS office suite and SPSS).
- An appropriate degree in training and capacity building or related disciplines will be an asset.
- A minimum experience of 5 years in training and capacity building; good English language skills, both spoken and written