The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2012 annual report for this blog; and I think its work sharing because it offers a number of very interesting insights into the sector. It provides, too, and opportunity to reflect on my own reflections of 2012.
Here’s an excerpt:
19,000 people fit into the new Barclays Center to see Jay-Z perform. This blog was viewed about 100,000 times in 2012. If it were a concert at the Barclays Center, it would take about 5 sold-out performances for that many people to see it.
- The busiest day of the year was April 3rd with 665 views. The most popular post that day wasCommunications handbook for research programmes
- Some of your most popular posts were written before 2012
- Some visitors came searching, mostly for on think tanks, think tank definition, think tanks, onthinktanks, and think tank business model
- Top 3 referrers: twitter.com, facebook.com, and en.wikipedia.org
- 192 countries
- Most commented on post in 2012 was A pragmatic guide to monitoring and evaluating research communications using digital tools
See you in 2013!