The IE Foundation is seeking a Junior Manager responsible for the delivery and day-to-day management of its Think & Action Tank on Climate Change .
About the organisation
IE Foundation will soon host a Think & Action Tank focused on Climate Change, designed to strengthen the climate action ecosystem in Spain and Europe and serve as a pivotal force for breakthrough climate achievements.
Key roles and responsibilities
- Support to the operational, financial, and administrative management of the Think & Action Tank.
- Manage and/or monitor the day-to-day implementation of the activities and ensure its successful delivery.
- Interact with potential and current partners, build trust, assess needs, and identify opportunities for collaboration.
- Provide support for online and face-to-face presentations of the Tank’s teams and partners, as well as for occasional media engagements.
- Seek, elaborate, and coordinate information (people research, corporate relationships, etc.).
- Develop projects in cooperation with other internal and external partners, such as: Organisation of events and meetings (invitations, design, scheduling, etc.)
- Elaboration of agendas
- Implementation of engagement processes and activities.
- Follow-up of processes and collaborations within IE and with other partners
- Liaise with other departments.
- Coordination of publications and media materials, as well as requests from journalists, PRs and other key stakeholders.
- Management of the Tank’s social media platforms, website, and other internal and external communications channels, in coordination with the Communications team.
- Support internal and external communications, as well as resource mobilization initiatives.
- Identify opportunities for improvement.
- Carry out other related functions.
Experience and skills
- Proven experience in project coordination/management.
- Good oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent English and Spanish mandatory and other languages welcome.
- Excellent computer literacy and good knowledge of MS Office suite and/or similar. Knowledge of CRM systems and other (task) management tools welcome.
- Enthusiasm, team spirit and strong willingness to have an impact.
- Analytical skills and capability to multi-task and cope with a fast-paced changing environment under time pressure and dealing with complexity and diverse backgrounds.
- Ability to work independently and in teams, positive and collaborative attitude, creativity, pro-active initiative, and capacity to quickly address concerns, queries and feedback in a constructive and action-oriented manner.
- Master’s degree in a relevant discipline, or a similar level of knowledge proven by work experience.
- Passionate for climate and the environment.