Verité Research is an independent think tank that provides strategic analysis for Asia in the areas of economics, politics, law and media.
Provide research leadership to the Economic Research Team by guiding and giving input on research activities and producing cutting edge analysis
Key roles and responsibilities
- Provide research leadership to the team by guiding and giving input on research activities and producing cutting edge analysis.
- Interpret and present data analysis through research communications, such as written reports and presentations.
- Lead and manage a team of researchers and research processes to successfully deliver results through their engagement.
- Engage in proposal writing and build demand for the outputs of the Research and Advisory Practices and other products and services of the organisation.
- Lead quantitative and statistical research initiatives for the organisation.
Experience and skills
Master’s Degree in Economics, Statistics, Public Policy, Sociology or another related field. Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree with relevant work experience of five or more years will also be considered.