CRRC-Georgia is a non-governmental, non-profit research organization which collects, analyzes and publishes policy-relevant data on economic, political, and social trends in Georgia. The organization`s mission is to strengthen applied social science research and promote evidence-based debates on policy issues by providing reliable, up-to-date and accessible data and analysis. The organization is part of the regional Caucasus Research Resource Centers network with centers in Azerbaijan and Armenia as well as Georgia.
The development manager will lead all development activities.
Key roles and responsibilities
- Lead the development of proposals, concept notes, and expressions of interest;
- Cultivate donor relations through meetings and general information sessions;
- Lead writing complex proposals and concept papers;
- Contribute to development and implementation of communications strategy that targets donors;
- Contribute to producing and to assuring quality of the organization`s written outputs, including blogs, policy briefs and survey reports.
Experience and skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English;
- Excellent understanding of communications and outreach in general;
- Strong willingness to learn about social science and research methods;
- Experience in networking with donors, understanding of fundraising and willingness to develop into that role;
- Experience with developing complex proposals, concept notes, and expressions of interest;
- Excellent knowledge of social and economic trends in the South Caucasus;
- Excellent understanding of social science research;
- Knowledge of the Georgian language (preferred).