Atlas Network advances opportunity and prosperity by strengthening a global network of independent civil society organizations that promote individual freedom and remove barriers to human flourishing. We cultivate a network of 500+ partners in nearly 100 different countries that share a vision of a free, prosperous, and peaceful world where the rule of law, private property, and free markets are defended by governments whose powers are limited.
The Information Systems Training Manager will own the internal adoption and transfer of knowledge around Atlas Network’s implementation of Salesforce, which is at the center of many of our operational processes.
Key roles and responsibilities
- Working with technical staff to understand, contribute to, and support the Salesforce product vision with training, adoption, and coaching. This is not a technical admin position, but a communications and interfacing position between our technical team and the rest of the organization.
- Participating in business discovery sessions/discussions with Atlas Network teams to understand and plan for training needs and recommend Salesforce workflow improvements. Over time, learn our business processes and how we apply them in Salesforce.
- Non-technical Internal Customer Support/ Coaching role– host regular office hours and monitor and manage training and support requests received via service request tickets.
- Create / curate training content, leveraging off-the-shelf Salesforce training (i.e., Trailhead).
- Provide skills training for Salesforce (and potentially other software apps) for newly onboarded staff.
- Revise and edit documentation website, procedures manuals, and training materials as the system evolves.
- Testing role: Periodically participate in testing systems from the user’s standpoint.
Experience and skills
- 1-3 years experience in an IT training, IT support, or IT consulting role.
- Familiarity with core Salesforce features.
- Positive attitude and ability to learn and effectively communicate business and Salesforce concepts.
- General understanding and support for the Atlas Network’s mission of advancing human flourishing around the world by supporting a network of liberty-minded organizations.
- NonProfit Success Pack (NPSP) experience – Salesforce Trailhead profile/experience.