Cast from Clay is a communications firm that helps public policy experts shape conversations that strengthen democracy.
By connecting experts with broader audiences and so creating a better information environment, we hope to reduce the growing levels of polarisation in Britain and America and reconnect people to the democratic structures that govern their lives.
This involves working with organisations like think tanks, universities, and IGOs/NGOs to create communications strategies, run campaigns, and develop brands and websites.
We are looking for a Digital Account Manager to take on web-related projects across both our core policy-focused business and our secondary agency-focused business.
Key roles and responsibilities
In our core business, you’ll be project lead on all web builds. You’ll manage each stage of the project from initial strategy work (user research, information architecture development, etc.) through wireframing and design, and into development. For these projects, you will likely be working into whomever is project lead (internal) for the campaign.
For the agency-focused business, you’ll lead on the web build. For these projects, you will own the client relationship.
Across both types of projects, you’ll work with the same development team.
Experience and skills
- A belief that the political status quo isn’t good enough
- At least three years’ digital project management experience
- An intermediate knowledge of WordPress
- Rudimentary knowledge of HTML, CSS and PHP
- Demonstrable client management skills
- Diligent, proactive, excellent attention to detail, a strong work ethic
- Ability to meet deadlines whilst not letting the ball drop on other projects