On Think Tanks ( in collaboration with Universidad del Pacífico and the Institute of Development Studies) produces a series of Working Papers focused on the study of think tanks and evidence informed policy.
On Think Tanks (in collaboration with the Universidad del Pacífico and the Institute of Development Studies +) produces a Working Paper Series focused on the study of think tanks and evidence informed policy which showcases the work of new and more established researchers and aims to be a link between an academic and a practitioner audience.
- Encourage and support the emergence of new researchers interested in the study of think tanks across the world, with a particular emphasis on developing countries and emerging economies and new research methods.
- Forster the emergence of a global network of researchers.
- Promote access to research on think tanks by thinktankers and think tank supporters.
- Encourage the introduction of think tanks (along with policy research institutes and the broader evidence informed policy agenda) into the research agendas of academic communities in developing regions.
- Contribute to the use and further development of the Open Think Tank Directory as well as other data sources.
Papers are accepted and published in either English or Spanish.