On Think Tanks (in collaboration with the Universidad del Pacífico and the Institute of Development Studies +) produces a Working Paper Series focused on the study of think tanks and evidence informed policy which showcases the work of new and more established researchers and aims to be a link between an academic and a practitioner audience.
- Encourage and support the emergence of new researchers interested in the study of think tanks across the world, with a particular emphasis on developing countries and emerging economies and new research methods.
- Forster the emergence of a global network of researchers.
- Promote access to research on think tanks by thinktankers and think tank supporters.
- Encourage the introduction of think tanks (along with policy research institutes and the broader evidence informed policy agenda) into the research agendas of academic communities in developing regions.
- Contribute to the use and further development of the Open Think Tank Directory as well as other data sources.
To do this we have published a research agenda and a call for papers. Find out more in our publications section.
Papers are accepted and published in either English or Spanish.