OTT Consulting is supporting SIEP through a short consultancy to review its current strategy and formulate a series of recommendations.
The project consists of:
- Reviewing SIEP’s objectives and functions
- Identify areas for organisational strengthening
- Suggest sustainability mechanisms
- Review its statutes and help bring them up-to-date
From 11/2017 to 12/2017
The OTT Consulting Team
Funder and funding
Funding is provided by SIEP. Total value of the contract is for S/.7,800 (aprox. USD2,300). This project is managed by Enrique Mendizabal directly and it does not contribute to OTT Consulting’s overhead.
- Networks require strong bonds between members but often these bonds can limit how they work with new or prospective members
- Networks must offer their members high value to “time” (or money); this is increasingly important in an age when joining a network is as easy as “liking” a page.
- Communications (especially, communication of what members already produce) can offer a value for money option for network leaders eager to keep their members interested and engaged.