OTT will work with an international team to undertake an evaluation and landscape scan of the foundation’s Transparency, Participation and Accountability strategy. The project involves 2 phases:
- During phase 1 of the strategy refresh process OTT will lead an evaluation and field scan
- During phase 2, led by Dalberg, OTT will support providing inputs into he strategy refresh.
- OTT will design and deliver a communications and engagement component that runs alongside both phases 1 and 2.
OTT is partnering with Southern Hemisphere to deliver the evaluation.
June 2020 to March 2021
- Ajoy Datta
- Jenny Lah
- Nana Davies
- Cathy Chames
- Fletcher Tembo
- Julie LaFrance
- Mark Abrahams
- Louise Ball
- Erika Perez Leon
Funder and budget
Funding is provided by the Hewlett Foundation
Total budget is USD 375,000.00 in fees and expenses.
Reports and lessons
- Landscape report
- Final interactive report
- Response from the Hewlett Foundation
- Governance and service delivery in sub-Saharan Africa: Eight reflections from a recent landscape scan
- 10 charts on transparency, participation and accountability funding in 2019
- International funding for transparency, participation and accountability and COVID-19 – Trends and implications for funders
- Evaluation report